Teh Annual Forum Awards

To: spinning_plates 17 of 52
There ought to be some kind of category we can put you and PB into a face-off over too.
To: ALL18 of 52
Can we have a "Person Most Likely To Say 'I Don't Find Jokes About Disabled Gay African Children Very Funny, Actually'" award, please?
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 19 of 52
quote:
I won't be persecuting anyone for voting for Rendle

FIX! FIX!

If Rendle wins I want Kenny.

Stripped.

Of his mod privilages. Obviously.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 20 of 52
quote:
I might create a new (and self-aggrandizing) "most flagrant piece of mod madness" award.

I may challenge you, citing my deleting every post some guy ever made cos he wouldn't stop posting jokes when about half the forum asked him to
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 21 of 52

Oh shit. I'm hoping (sort of assuming - since I did try to be nice about it and I don't remember posting anything about disabled gay African children and if anyone had told me to shut the fuck up and not post that shit, I would have done) you're not referencing that "sick jokes" thread I did?

If I'm wrong and you are, I shall apologise. Again.

To: JonCooper 22 of 52
*continues optimistically hoping it isn't me you're referring to*
To: milko 23 of 52
<scheming>Hmm, but how to phrase the title so as to guarantee I win?</scheming>
To: spinning_plates 24 of 52
wasn't you, by quite a long way - you're interesting
To: JonCooper 25 of 52
(aww)
To: spinning_plates 26 of 52
Fuck no. I particularly liked the "How do you crucify a spastic?" joke, and so did nearly all my mates. And at lunchtime today I bantered thusly: "Don't you hate it when the room suddenly goes quiet just as you're saying 'I don't know which are worse, Jews or niggers'?" I'm pretty hard to offend.
To: ALL27 of 52
I nominate myself for the person least likely to blah blah...... meh...
To: milko 28 of 52
quote:
There ought to be some kind of category we can put you and PB into a face-off over too.

Most consistently pedantic?
To: -Daz- 29 of 52
I second this award. :Y
To: THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE) 30 of 52

Ah goodo.

I was debating last night changing my sig to something along the lines of

"Jesus loves you all, unless you're a [insert long string of various slurs here]"

But I couldn't think of enough different slurs to make it interesting. That and I didn't particularly fancy having it in every post.

To: spinning_plates 31 of 52
Ah, thanks to Greg, I think I found the perfect expression...

"God loves everyone" and "Jesus died for everyone" ... if ... you are hearing these lies, then your church doesn't teach what the Bible teaches. If you care about your never-dying soul, you will carefully read every word of this web site, along with the entire Bible.

WBC engages in daily peaceful sidewalk demonstrations opposing the homosexual lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. We display large, colorful signs containing Bible words and sentiments, including: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS HATE GOD, AIDS CURES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR AIDS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, FAGS ARE NATURE FREAKS, GOD GAVE FAGS UP, NO SPECIAL LAWS FOR FAGS, FAGS DOOM NATIONS, THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS, FAG TROOPS, GOD BLEW UP THE TROOPS, GOD HATES AMERICA, AMERICA IS DOOMED, THE WORLD IS DOOMED, etc.

All well-known "bible words and sentiments"!

I seriously thought it was a spoof when I followed the original link, only reading the "about us" section showed me otherwise.
To: spinning_plates 32 of 52
quote:
The only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery,
Are you sure it's real? Would a real person, no matter how deranged, use a word like whoremongery?
To: MrTrent 33 of 52
I confess ;) I haven't checked an external source! I can't say really. It could be satire.
To: MrTrent 34 of 52
It's very much real (an I'm kind of surprised it's new to some of you). Search for "Pastor Fred Phelps", and you'll see that the man behind it and his sick little family are fucktards of the highest order.
To: Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ) 35 of 52
I would like to propose a 'Golden Harp' or 'Cracked Platter' award for going on about the same subject ad nauseum . Obviously Trig would be a nominee for offenses under the hardware/90s/Internet's not real Act 2006, and I suspect that I might too, for my 'Iraq war is bad, mmkay?' ranting.
To: Manthorp 36 of 52
Also Dave!! for "shut up Trig", and me for "Dave!!, for fuck's sake let it go".